14 Jul 2012

That Was The Week That Was!

Well it's been a busy old week.
The spectre of producing work for the solo show looms heavy over me like the cold dark finger of death, but it will all get done, I hope ;)

Well so this week was all over the shop. On Monday myself and Mrs Storm attended a production of Shakespear's Macbeth in the fabulous setting of the Temple Church at the Middle Temple, it was very atmospheric and a great evening, especially as we got to meet up with a friend from Facebook for the first time so it was a great evening all round.







On Tuesday we popped along to the BP portrait awards show at the National Portrait Gallery, where there were some fabulous paintings on show, and as I love the figurative it was a great day out!



Wednesday, head down and back to work!

Thursday evening myself and Mrs Storm were invited along to the BAFTA headquarters in London by Actor, Writer and Director Ray Burdis to see a pre release screening of his latest film 'The Wee Man' which he wrote and directed. Its about Glasgow underworld figure Paul Ferris, it's not for the squeamish but it was right up my street, a few scenes made Mrs Storm jump LOL and the scene with the homicidal Dwarf has given me nightmares. Ray and his family are lovely and it was a great evening, so a big thanks to them for that.


Friday finally rolled around and I thought maybe it was time for a rest however myself and a cohort jumped into the car and took a trip down to Dartford in Kent to train with the British Olympic Judo Squad. It was a great night especially as we got to meet up with some old mates from previous squads who are now coaching this years team, a great night and only a few bruises!



And now head down and back to work! Boooo! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment